Sunday, July 20, 2014

This week in my library

Well technically I don't have a library this week. We're in the middle of moving so everything is either packed or waiting to be packed today. We have movers coming on Tuesday for the big stuff, but there are lots of odds and ends that we need to get moved ourselves, plus I still need to finish packing! (I've discovered I don't like packing.)

Anyway, with the last month being craycray (as the 5yr old likes to say) I have been reading but not reviewing, so here's what coming up:

What I'm reading THIS WEEK:




I've really enjoyed all of Molly Harper's books, some more than others,
but I would still consider Molly Harper a must-buy. She writes amazing dialogue for her characters and every book is laugh out loud.

I'm finding it harder to connect to the characters in this one. I'm enjoying it but I'm  hooked.
Still, so far I recommend

Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol

Sometimes I just buy whatever my Kobo recommends out of curiosity. Some aspects of this book are driving me crazy but I'm also kind of addicted too. I'm not sure where I'll end up at the end but I *might*  love it.

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

WHY why why did I wait to read this series? seriously Obsidian was fantastic and I think the series keeps getting better. The only reason I'm taking so long to read this book is because I want to stretch out reading this series to make my enjoyment last. I know as soon as I finish I'll want to read the next one ASAP.


What's in the Queue?

Coming up I've got

In Your Dreams by Kristan Higgins


This is the fourth book in the Blue Heron series and they've been my favourite by this author so I'm really looking forward to this one.

and

The Suffragette Scandal by Courtney Milan 


I've loved the other books in the Brother's Sinister series so I'm looking forward to this one


Have you read any of these books yet? If you have, did you like them? Have I got you curious about any of them? 

What are you reading this week?

Let my know.

Remember to follow my reviews on goodreads. I usually manage to post a mini-review there when I finish a book,even if I'm a bit slower over here at the blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...