Thursday, December 6, 2012

Q&A with Victoria Scott Video!

The awesome Victoria Scott has done a Q & A video that she will be posting on her blog on Sunday, however she sent it out to V mafia members (she let me be an honorary member until she opens it up again, so she is obviously super nice and awesome!)

Here it is....



This book looks so good! It's one of those books that seems to be getting a lot of early attention and I know lots of other bloggers who are very excited for The Collector too. I have  a really good feeling about this book.

You can find out more at these sites:


Are you excited? What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...