Friday, November 30, 2012

Exciting New Plans

I know things have been sporadic around here the last few months, it's just been crazy busy.
Plus I'm coming up to my two year blogiversary and I think I've become a victim of the usual malaise I was warned would happen at the two year mark.

I've read well over my goal of 100 books this year (I'm around the 130 mark) but my reviewing hasn't been as successful.

Many of the books I've started reading don't really fit with the theme of Cold Moon Violet so I've held off reviewing them. This led to some soul searching at 3:30 in the morning, when I realised I needed a fresh change.

To that end, I'm pleased to announce that I will be expanding to a second blog. While Cold Moon Violet  will still be a place for all things YA paranormal and fantasy (with the required romance of course) I'll be added Keep Your Eyes on the Page as a second blog where I'll be reviewing everything I read. I'm really excited about it.
It's still in the  early stages but I'm really excited for what the new year will bring. I'll have more info in the new year, plus you'll find a renewed and revitalized Cold Moon  Violet too!


1 comment:

  1. As easy as they are to navigate, I could never understand themed blogs because I read such eclectic things and I don't like to be limited in my reviewing... I think a second blog for those other reviews is a great idea! Although I wouldn't have the energy to maintain two myself. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...