Tuesday, April 24, 2012

COVER REVEAL: THE LOST PRINCE by Julie Kagawa (and THE IRON LEGENDS)

As you all know I LOVE LOVE LOVE Julie Kagawa's books (The Iron Fey series and her new book Immortal Rules)


The cover for the new Iron Fey book, following Meghan's brother Ethan was revealed today....




I'm really excited for this one! I think the cover looks really cool. It's similar to the Iron Fey series but still unique. What do you think? Are you excited?


October 23rd feels so far away!
at least The Iron Legends which has Winter's Passage and Summer's Crossing in it comes out August 28th. That's something to look forward to between now and October.

**UPDATE THURSDAY APRIL 26th**


HarlequinTEEN released the cover for The Iron Legends with Puck, Ash and Meghan on the cover! 




I like it. It'll match nicely with the rest of the books and while yes, it means paying for stories we've already read for free online, yes, I'll be buying it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited, even more so that it will be almost like a birthday present for me since my birthday is on the twenty-second of October. And it's such a gorgeous looking book, I can't wait to see what Julie Kagawa has in store for us. :]

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...