Friday, December 23, 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas



On the Eleventh day of Christmas my bookstore gave to me....


Eleven Sookie Stackhouse books
ten months hiding
nine pomegranate seeds
eight lovers loving
seven kick ass inventions
six more books in a series
five Iron Knights!
four unseelie princes
three teens in love
two red shoes
and a lost book hidden in a library!


With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover Eric Northman and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot-which is much more complicated than she knows...


...


Dead Reckoning is the 11th Sookie Stackhouse book. despite it's age its still one of my favourite series and I've got to stay loyal and say that Sookie is still my favourite UF heroine.

This year also saw the release of the Sookie Stackhouse Companion. I've actually used a couple of recipes from it and the short story was good too. 

I have no idea how this series will end, but I know I'll read every book right when it comes out and I'll miss it when it's gone. 
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...