Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar Cover Reveal

The cover for The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles #2) by Kady Cross was revealed. I really like it. I love the dress. I'm not sure about the collar itself. It seems too big to me.
I'm curious about the story and who this girl is (it's not Finley). I don't think it's as nice as cover for The Girl in the Steel Corset but it's still really, really pretty.
What do you think?


for comparison, here is The Girl in the Steel Corset cover for those who don't know,


Also, Harlequin Teen has also released  a peek at the inside cover,


I think it sounds really good. I'm so excited for this book, and even more so seeing the synopsis ( it explains who the girl on the cover is. )

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely eye-catching. The first one has a great cover as well, and for that reason has been on my wishlist for awhile. I think I like the second one even more though...I like the over-sized collar and the model herself. Very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...