Monday, December 26, 2011

CHARMFALL BY CHLOE NEILL BLOG TOUR - Lily & Scout's Favorite Things

Hi, everyone! We’re Lily and Scout, the heroines of 
CHARMFALL, the third book in Chloe Neill’s The Dark Elite series. We have lots of opinions–especially about magic–but also about what is and is not cool. We’ve included a few of our favorite things below. Be sure to also check out CHARMFALL, which hits shelves on January 3, 2012. Thanks!







Hi, everybody. This is Lily. I love to draw, and not just because my studio teacher is tall, blond and magically inclined. Drawing let’s me pretend to be in another world where I don’t have to worry about monsters and magic and mayhem. And the supplies are fun, too. Here are a few of my favorites!














...
Remember to check out tomorrow's blog Booking It With Hayley G to find out what's #2 on Lily and Scout's Favorite Things List!


And thanks to Chloe for the great blog tour posts. I know I love discovering all of Lily and Scout's Favorite things.


Chloe was sending a giveaway packet but it hasn't arrived yet. I have no idea what it is yet, but please  enter to win it when it gets here. (think of it as a fun holiday surprise). I'll draw from all entries received before 11:59pm MST on Jan.3rd 2012


This Draw is now Closed. I still haven't received the giveaway packet in the mail so I'll hold off drawing a winner until I do.
The winner will be contacted by email. 
Sorry about this guys buy what can I do?


UPDATE JAN 14th


FINALLY got the prize packet this week. The winner was May R. (Congrats May!) I'm just waiting to here back from May to send the stuff to here 


Thanks everyone for entering. Look for my review of Charmfall near the end of January (the book is read the review is yet to be written :)

4 comments:

  1. hi,

    thanks you for your participation in this tour. I hope the giveaway will be international ^^;;

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the cover of this book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being a part of this tour. I have this series on my TBR list...hoping I can get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to read Charmfall! I love Chloe Neill's books!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...