Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The New Iron Knight Trailer

So, Harlequin Teen released a trailer for Julie Kagawa's The Iron Knight, that she herself called "epic"! If you've read the series, it's pretty great, if you haven't I think this will help convince you!
I loved this series and have highly recommended it in the past.
Fans of Ash can begin sighing....now!





The Iron Fey  series in order is
The Iron King
Read the review HERE










The Iron Daughter
Read the review HERE










The Iron Queen
Read the review HERE










The Iron Knight
READ the ADVANCE Review HERE

1 comment:

  1. I just posted this on my blog too! The trailer is really well-done captures the book very well and I love Grim there at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...