Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday!


It's Follow (my book blog) Friday!

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks featured blog is...


and question for blogs this week is...

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?


That's a tricky one. Having just read The Sookie Stackhouse Companion, I'm going to go with Charlaine Harris's world. I like the idea of a world that's a little bit different but not so different that I'd always have to be fighting for my life, but life would be just a little bit more interesting in her version of it.
In her world, there would be the possibability for supernatural adventure, but it wouldn't always be life-threatening. 


(Oh - of course I wish for a world with Hogwarts, but that seemed too obvious since I'm pretty sure every single person in the world wishes they could go to Hogwarts)

Happy Friday all!


5 comments:

  1. Hehe I chose Hogwarts :) But way to go with a different answer! I haven't read that series, but it sounds interesting! Great choice :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, old follower here for the hop. I actually love the Southern Vimpire series, but it doesn't sound like a safe place to be (at least for Sookie!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, seeing lots of Harry Potters, I did choose that one myself, but said I'd settle for going to the theme park in Orlando! Hope to get there someday soon, like when my niece reaches a good age to go to Disney World too!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! :] I haven't read that, but it's on my list! I definitely need to check it out!


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought was to go with the Sookie world but I ended up writing a different answer. Sookie's world is awesome though, so many different supernaturals!

    Here's my FF: Goldilox and the Three Weres FF

    Goldilox (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...