Thursday, September 15, 2011

BBAW - The Readers


BBAW Daily Post

Book bloggers blog because we love reading. Has book blogging changed the way you read? Have you discovered books you never would have apart from book blogging? How has book blogging affected your book acquisition habits? Have you made new connections with other readers because of book blogging? Choose any one of these topics and share your thoughts today!

Book Blogging has definitely changed my reading habits. I take more chances on authors I might not have tried. If Bloggers whose opinions match mine love a book I'm more willing to try it. 
I still buy most of the books I read, but book blogging has given me opportunities to read more ARCs and NetGalley copies of books. This has been one of my favourite aspects of blogging. I've had the chance to read books I would NEVER have known existed if I didn't blog. A great example is 
Boyfriend From Hell by E Van Lowe. It was a great book & I know I would never have read this book if I didn't win an ARC and I would never have won an ARC if I didn't blog.  I didn't even know what and ARC was before I started blogging.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...