Monday, September 12, 2011

BBAW -The Blogging Community


This week is 

Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2011

 and it's a chance for book bloggers to come together, get to know each other and
 to highlight some really amazing book blogs.
Today's post is about the book blogging community and "book bloggers who have made blogging a unique experience for you"


Blog Hops were the first (and still the main) way that I find new blogs to read and follow. 
Parajunkee's View's Follow Me Friday and Crazy for Books Book Blogger Hop both give new bloggers a chance to see and be seen. If these blogs didn't host hops I think many bloggers would have a much harder time connecting to other bloggers. 


Tomorrow is Blogger Interviews!
I'll be interviewing Maria from Fantasy's Ink


Also, Check out my latest review!


3 comments:

  1. parajunkees appearing a lot, and has a lot of support, a good enough recommendation I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hops don't seem as common as they used to, huh?

    Looking to seeing the interview tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am stopping by to visit your blog via the list of posts for Day one

    Please Stop by My Blog if you Like

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...