Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BBAW - Blogger Interviews


Today for Book Blogger Appreciation Week we are sharing our Blogger Interviews.
I had the chance to interview Maria from

  Fantasy's Ink


Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
I’m a teen, 18 to be exact who loves reading but I suppose that’s obvious! My background is Kurdish. Let’s see…I want to get a career in dentistry and I want to be a writer. I’m currently writing a YA fantasy series that I hope one day will be published. Blood type A, astrological sign Leo …just kidding! That’s really all I have, my life isn’t that fascinating.

How did you first get involved with blogging?
I started blogging about 2 years ago because I had no one to talk with about my love of books and reading. Also blogging looked fun and it felt great to be part of the community!

What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog? Do you have any interesting hobbies or passions to share?
When I’m not working on my blog, I’m either reading books or manga. I’m a HUGE manga and anime fan. I have a weekly memo on my blog called Manga Monday where I review manga I’ve read. I also spend my time writing and coming up with ideas for my book.


Everyone has a favourite/least favourite blog post. What are yours & why?
Well, recently I looked back at my reviews and saw the one I did for A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell, I usually try to make my reviews as helpful as possible with the cons and pros of a book. So I had no idea what I was thinking with this one, it’s just two sentences of me gushing over the book – yeah, gotta fix that. I really like all my other reviews though and I love doing my Manga Monday posts. In particular I did a list of YA books about fairies, which I had fun doing. 

What has been the highlight/s of blogging for you?
Blogging has made me meet so many people. It’s made me appreciate just how much effort authors put into their book – that just inspired me to write even more. I’ve also met a lot of wonderful bloggers out there that shared my love of books and as I’ve mentioned before it’s really made me feel great to be part of this community! 


Thanks Maria for the great interview!
and if you haven't been to her blog, make sure you click the Fantasy's Ink link up top!


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...