Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (August 17)

It's "Waiting on" Wednesday
Where we highlight the books we are dying to get our greedy little hands on - but they aren't out yet!
I've been lucky enough to get copies of the last couple of books that I've really wanted but this is one I think I'll have to wait on *sighs*


Cold Fire  is the second book in Kate Elliot's Spiritwalker Trilogy.
I really liked the first in the series Cold Magic and I'm really excited to see where this story goes.

Cat and her cousin are key players in a drama of dragons and politics. Everyone wants something from them – including the warlord who’s conquering all Europa and the Cold Mages who dare defy him. But the Master of the Wild Hunt is most dangerous of all. He will command Cat’s loyalty using what she holds most dear.

In a world where science and magic are at war, one girl must save those she loves, or lose everything (from goodreads.com)

 Cold Magic was one of my favourite reads this year (it came out last year but I only discovered it this year.) To read my review of Cold Magic click HERE

To check out some what others are waiting for head over to
Breaking the Spine and follow the links to other blogs!



8 comments:

  1. Hope you really enjoy this new one in the series.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, I'm going to have to check out Cold Fire. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'd seen it before, but never actually read about it.

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-tris-and-izzie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I have Cold Magic on my tbr pile - I eill have to bump it up.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this trilogy before, but it sounds great!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this series before. I love that name--Cat...hee hee hee...Good choice. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Cold Magic but I know a lot of people like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of this series before but it looks awesome!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...