Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top 5 Sundays


This week I'm participating in Top 5 Sundays
Hosted by Larissa @ Larissa's Bookish Life

The theme this week is:
Top 5 most awaited books 2nd half  of  2011

My Top 5:

(1) If you follow The Chicagoland Vampire series you know how much I want to read this book!















(2) I really loved Cold Magic and I can't wait to see where this series goes.















(3) While I have my issues with The Mortal Instruments Series, I really enjoyed  Clockwork Angel. There is something about Cassandra Claire's books that's addicting.















(4) I love Ilona Andrew's books. I found out today that there will not be a new Kate Daniels book until 2013 so I need every Ilona Andrews book I can get to tide me over.














(5) Crescendo and I had our differences, but it had a killer cliff-hanger ending and I really do need to know what happens to Nora.















Two honorable mentions that would be on the list (but I was lucky enough to read in advance) are:

**I also apologize for no new reviews last week. It was crazy busy & while I managed to get some reading done, I didn't get any books finished. I should have a couple of reviews up this week.**

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe I forgot to add Drink Deep to my list! Seeing it at quite a few blogs now! I soooo want to read that one soon especially with the ending we had last time!

    Here's my Top 5 Sundays

    Have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...