Monday, August 22, 2011

Moon-y Mondays

This week I'm testing out a new weekly blog feature, 





Moon-y Mondays were created to let you what 
books I'm planning to read & review this week
 & to highlight any new releases coming out
 this week belonging on my To-Be-Read list!


NewRELEASES:

This week

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead comes out this week. I'm looking forward to reading this new series by a really talented and popular author.









What I'm reading:

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

I'm currently about halfway through (chapter 16) on Kobo. I'm liking it so far. I'm curious where the series will go.







The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark

This is an ARC I got from NetGalley. Because Adobe hates me I can't download any books from Digital Editions to my e-reader so I have to read it on the computer. This means slower going, but so far it's pretty interesting. It's not what I expected.





Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

I've had trouble getting into Shiver, but I'm 40% through it so I want to get it done!






Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison
The first Elder Races book, Dragon Bound was a fun PNR, so if I find myself in need of a Happily Ever After, this will be where I'll turn.








I'm in a supernatural mood right now so I think it'll be all paranormal/fantasy for awhile. 

That's it for today!
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of reading... but very interesting!Right now I'm reading The House at Riverton, it is really good, and I'm looking forward to #4 in Christopher Pike vampire series, Thirst! Good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Us girls over at Pretty In Fiction have awarded you with the Liebster Blog award.

    Come check it out at our blog!

    http://www.prettyinfiction.com/2011/08/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...