Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday! (July 28th)

I'm a little slow getting my follow friday post up this week,
I've got family visiting and lotsa stuff going on but I do want to check out more blogs this week, so without further ado....
It's Parajunkee.com & Alisoncanread.com 's Follow Friday




This week's featured blog is
The Book Addicted Girl
and the question of the week is:
What t-shirt slogan best describes you?

eek! I'm not sure what to say. I don't actually own any t-shirts with sayings or writing (or even brand names) so I can't use an actual example. 
The only thing that comes to mind is "Pobody's Nerfect" It's written on a hat in an old Simpsons episode (when they go to Australia), but it's clothing so it's close enough (and I'm sure you can find it on a t-shirt somewhere)

what about you?

7 comments:

  1. Haha that's a cute slogan! Nice choice :) Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! Love it! The Simpsons is one of my fave shows to watch!!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! It's so true and super cute :)

    Old follower.

    Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/3vjl5

    Also, here's my most recent giveaway: http://tiny.cc/bmdog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I heart The Simpsons. Love it!

    New follower!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for the Simpsons! LOL j/k.
    I'm a new follower.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee, cute slogan choice! Old follower, hopping through! :)

    Molli
    Blog: Once Upon a Prologue
    Twitter: @ courageousgrace
    Goodreads: Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simpsons quote, it's so cute, and so true!
    Looking at everyone elses ideas for this, i want about 50 new t-shirts now, each one that cracks me up ever time i read them :D
    Anyways, feel free to come over and say hi, and have an awesome weekend!
    Imo :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...