Thursday, July 21, 2011

FLASH CONTEST!


I was trying to clean yesterday & decided I need to lose a few books and I thought
CONTEST!
 I'll make it easy. Fill out the contest form below and you are entered. 
I'll pick 3 winners.
 Winner 1 will have first choice of book pack, winner 2 second choice, winner three gets the third pack

These are all books from my personal collection (& therefore second hand) They are all in good/reasonable condition. I know these are not new or even necessarily best-sellers but I enjoyed them. It's summer and they're all great beach reads.  

Option 1 (Maggie Shayne):
Demon's Kiss
Lover's Bite
These are the first 2 books in a series that take place in Shayne's Twilight Phantasies World but a different set of vamps. Wings in the Night was my first PNR  book & I admit I have a soft spot for Shayne's books.

Option 2 (Keep it Quick):
Midnight Pleasures
Night's Edge
These include PNR shorts by various authors

Option 3 (Rachel Caine)
Ill Wind and Undone
These are the first books in Caine's (The Morganville Vampires) Weather Wardens and Outcast Season series.


This contest is open to Canada/US only (Sorry international followers but shipping is on me and international shipping adds up FAST - but my 111 followers giveaway is coming up and it's open internationally!)





Please feel free to spread the word about the contest! (grab the link for your blog or tweet away!)
Happy Reading & Happy Summer!


(I'll draw the winners Monday morning - you'll have 48 hrs to reply with your mailing address)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! thank you so much for the giveaway!! Excited!
    GFC follower: Gisele Alvarado
    Awesome books!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...