Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Sorry I'm late getting this up, I forgot to write it up last night and of course this morning has been crazy!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating
This week I decided to spotlight:

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


This is the third book in the Hush, Hush Series. I really liked Hush, Hush. I found the characters interesting and the mystery surrounding Nora's dad kept me reading. The second in the series was Crescendo. I kind of hated this book. Nora drove me crazy and I felt like everyone was acting like idiots, but I pushed through it and it had a great ending that was really exciting. Now I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.
This series has had ups and down for me, but at least I was never indifferent.
Silence will be out on October 4th

Have you ever had a series like this, where you have to read it even when you don't always like it?

4 comments:

  1. I have been anxiously awaiting this one's release so I can read the whole series together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this one a lot! I've been holding off on reading the second book until this one comes out,

    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series and I can't wait for Silence to come out. I really, really liked Crescendo! :) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW: http://tiny.cc/r3y9u

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been crazy about this series, but will read this one for sure just to get closure :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...