Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine where we can spotlight upcoming book releases that we are eagerly anticipating

Well, this week there are a few books on my CAN'T WAIT list that came out. I'm really excited to read Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill. The Chicagoland Vampire Series has been a really great, really underrated urban fantasy series that I highly recommend. Plus, I've heard something really big happens in this book



Further in the future I'm really excited for 

I love the Kate Daniels Series and if you haven't read it I highly recommend it.

Also

Cold Magic is one of my favorite books so far this year (it came out last year but I only read it this year) and I can't wait to read what happens next. 
I'm also waiting on  Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, but isn't everyone?

What books are you waiting for? 

I find I get stuck waiting for series I've already read, and have very few new series on my waiting lists. Are there any new series you're waiting on? I'd love to hear what ones.


One Last Thing

MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU!

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY

(Princess Leia was my idol when I was little & I have always loved Star Wars. I may be one of those people who list Jedi as their religion on census forms...maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...