Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday

I know, third meme in a row with no new reviews, but Phoenix Rising (Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris)  is slow going. It's interesting, but it's taking me time to get into it. I have a feeling it'll pick up but for now it's a slow start.
I was going to start Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill but I know the spoiler (thanks people on facebook! note: don't post HUGE spoilers in the open for books in the first two weeks after it's release. It's only fair to give people time to read the book!) Manners people!
That said, now I'm sort of reluctant to read it right away so I think I'll start The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber and then take on Merit and her adventures when the hype has died down. If you haven't read The Strangely Beautiful tale of Miss Percy Parker I highly recommend it. It's unique and interesting, especially if you like Greek mythology.

Alright, it's 
Third Sentence Thursday Time!

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which waits with bated breath for third sentences from all over the world!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments

As I said, I'm still plowing through Phoenix Rising: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Novel  by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris

The Third Sentence: "Splinters, both of the wooden and metal variety, pelted his face, but he was far too distracted to notice anything painful."

And that pretty much sums up what reading this book is like. Is this interesting? I don't know. Has something important happened? I don't know. Honestly. I. Don't. Know.
sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...