Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Teaser Tuesday Time!



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's Teaser comes from:
Phoenix Rising: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Novel
by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris

"His eyes narrowed. While he tolerated the disdain if his "fellow" agents, he did not appreciate being so abused in his own den
And she's a colonial to boot, hissed the cold voice in his mind. I do believe this savage needs a reminder of her betters."
Page 33

I've only read the first four chapters of this book but so far it's interesting. I've been enjoying trying out some different steampunk lately so I thought I'd give this a try.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely teaser this week, I have been dying to read that book!! Here's mine for The Hunger Games http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-no-2.html.

    I'm also a new follower. I've enjoyed reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I have this one from netgalley. Looks good.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...