Monday, May 2, 2011

Memory Monday


Thanks to The Cait Files for this great Meme. Cait asks:
Are there any books from your childhood featuring animals that you especially loved? Feel free to share in the comments or even better adopt this meme on your own blog!!

When I was really little my very favorite book was called Millie's Secret by Gyo Fugikawa, about a little girl and her dog who is having puppies. When I was little I loved the sweet story about a little girl who has a secret, but it's not her secret to share so she has to wait until the puppies are born. 
This was the first book I learned to read, and I think I had it memorized before I could read!

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adopting the meme!! This book looks *so* cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...