Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday!


It's Follow Friday! Don't forget to check out Parajunkie and the featured host this week  http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/

Her question this week is: Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

If I could be any character in any book I would want to be Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. I had trouble with this question since most interesting characters suffer so much in their books, no matter how much I like them I wouldn't want to be them. 
In another direction completely, I would most want to date Prince Ash from the Iron Fey series. Ash is just so awesome! and when he commits he really knows how to commit.

also




Book Blogger Hop
asks What book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?

Answer: Vampire Wire's Marta Acosta. She wrote the Happy Hour at Casa Dracula series, which was awesome, plus her blog is always a great place to find new books to read.

Please post your thoughts in the comments and follow me! 
Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

  1. It does seem like the best characters suffer a lot in their books but I think it would be worth it a lot of the time.

    New follower, and I look forward to checking out the rest of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the Iron Fey series yet, but Ash seems to be a great character.

    Katie @ Monpalais.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of Iron Fey and Pride and Prejudice lately! But I bet they're good choices. I've only seen the move of PP so far though, but I have the books of both IF and PP waiting to be read!

    New follower! My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, hoppin' on through to your amazing blog and totally following. So many interests and books in common. :)

    I recently bought the first three books in the Iron Fey series, but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. I'm trying to get through the Wicked Lovely series first. But, I've heard great things about them and cannot wait to read.

    Stop by my blog sometime, if you want.

    My Follow Me Friday + Blog Hop
    Happy Reading!
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by chick! New follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm Mr. Darcy hehe

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    - Kylie
    http://reviews.blueteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am stopping by via the hop. Nice to meet you :) I am your newest follower.

    Rachel

    And the plot thickens

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower via the hop.
    I see you like regency and paranormal. You should check out the three book Regency Draculia series by Colleen Gleason. I just read them and loved them!
    You can find my answers to the hop below!:
    Nicki J Markus

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just popping in to say hello via the blog hop. I'd love to meet all bloggers, all readers in real life. Every blogger I've ever met, every reader I've ever met is a fascinating person. Reading does that to you!

    I hope you will stop by here.

    Follow and let me know you have followed in a comment. I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I'm a new follower :)

    Paranormal Opinion

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...