Saturday, May 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (a little late but I'm blaming blogger!)

So with all the blogger drama of last week I feel behind in my blogging. I didn't realize how addicted to blogging I am until I went to login last week and was shut down. I ended up having a crazy week in my real life so I didn't get as much reading done as I'd have liked. Hopefully I'll have more time this week. Now, without further ado, here are the hops of the week. Please join in and follow me!


Book Blogger Hop

"Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"

Answer: No. This is my first year blogging so it's not something I thought about, but it's definitely something to consider in the future.
What about you?

and from parajunkie we also have 





Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in 

a book that you have read lately?


I haven't read anything that really hit me emotionally in awhile, but reviewing back the last books I've read, The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa had a really sad ending. If you've read the series you know that it was somewhat unexpected and left the characters in a difficult situation. I know I've got some emotional reading coming up **cough, Hard Bitten, cough, cough**
What about you?

Please follow me and leave comments. I LOVE hearing about books others are reading!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't read "The Iron Queen" so, unfortunately I can't say anything about that :(... My choice for this contest was "Prey" by Rachel Vincent.

    Anyway, I'm a new follower! :)

    xo
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending was sad in Iron Queen, but at least she came into her own. And, Hard Bitten was my sad choice. Thanks for the follow, I am following you back.

    <a href="http://fangswandsandfairydust.com)> Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust</a>
    @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh man. I look forward to your review of Hard Bitten. So scurd to read that one, I am. I might just wait until Drink Deep comes out, but will wait for the jury to decide whether its a good idea to hold off or if the emotional anguish is worth reading it now. :o)

    -Alisha @ MNtR
    (My FF & Blogger Hop situation ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year was MY first year blogging, so I missed BEA, but heard and read all of the buzz about it. I determined to go this year, and even paid for BBC registration, but circumstances are going to keep me home this year, so ... there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so irritated when I couldn't post a review for the book I'd just finished when blogger went down. It couldn't have gone down when I was feeling lazy?

    It's been a while since I read the Iron Queen so I don't remember the emotional part.

    http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well,I admit the Iron Queen wasn't the saddest book but the ending was sad and I thought it was the last book in the series when I read it, but I haven't read anything sad in a while to it was my best choice. Thanks everyone for the new follows and I promise to check out your blogs in return, I'll be a little slow. I'm fighting a nasty stomach flu.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...