Monday, April 11, 2011

Yes, there is a small chance I might become trapped under a pile of books and have to saw my own arm off to escape


I cleaned it off after Christmas, but here's a shot of my beside table. I LOVE books. I always have. There is just something comforting about being surrounded by books. I keep most books I have downstairs on multiple Ikea bookcases in the playroom but my TBR books and recently read are on the side table. I also like to keep a few favorites that I read if I need comfort or help relaxing. When the two back shelves hit the bottom of the frame at the top of the picture I'll move most of these books downstairs and start fresh.
Yes. I may have a problem :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...