Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Right now I'm reading Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione

"She wasn't sure if she hoped to see the now-dead man or not. Confirmation that the battle she'd seen had been real, or confirmation that she was crazy? Seriously, which was more preferable?"  

I've been disappointed by PNR books in the past that skimp on the plot but this book is really good. It's been a pleasant surprise how much I'm actually liking this book!

What about you? What are you reading right  now?


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it! I've only read her first Demonica book, but I really enjoyed it. Then again, I'm a romance fan through and through. :) Great teaser. Need to get to this soon!

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read more books from her! Like Rebecca, I only read that one...And loved it! but my TBR pile is gigant right now =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I'm working on Pleasure Unbound right now, but this book is definitely on my TBR list. :)

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone seems to really like Pleasure Unbound, I'll definitely have to add it to my TBR pile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of Larissa Ione teasers this week :D I'm jealous!

    Seems like we read a lot of books in common, so I'm a new follower!

    And I see you have the Game of Thrones book picture on the side!! I'm loving the tv series and can't wait to get my hands on the first book.

    Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-heavenly-by-jennifer.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...