Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Novella by Eloisa James


I've added a new book to my Not Quite A Book Page. If you haven't checked it out yet, it's where I list all the free e-reads, novellas and short stories that I've read this year.


A Fool Again is the story of Genevieve, who once made a dash to Gretna Greene to marry, but was caught by her father. Now, a few years later, she attends the funeral of her elderly husband (not the man she ran away to marry) and who does she see but The One Who Got Away! Can they make their love work this time around or will Genevieve be A Fool Again?

This novella is being offered as a free e-read by Eloisa James. I have a Kobo so I got it free there, but you can find it pretty much anywhere. The  only full length Eloisa James book I've read is Much Ado About You, and the hero from that book, Lucius Felton, is the foil for the hero in this novella. That was a fun bit of luck. Overall, this is a sweet story and it reminded me why I want to read more of Eloisa James's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...