Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly book party is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING


Book Blogger Hop
This week's question comes from Aislynn who reviews at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read and Cook!

 "Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

My Answer: My guilty pleasure is chocolate, and baking things made with chocolate. I love love love homemade brownies and chocolate cake with brown sugar icing.  A non food related guilty pleasure would be home spa treatments. I love giving myself facials and manicures.


What about you? What's your guilty pleasure? Leave a comment and your blog for me to check out too. 

5 comments:

  1. Chocolate isn't a guilty pleasure, it's an essential food group. Isn't it? No? I love chocolate brownies too (and licking the spoon. Ahem.) My other guilty pleasure is watching Glee. I didn't see the first series, but I got into it for series 2 and am hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop.

    I guess I am boring...my only other guilty pleasure is "playing" on the computer. :)

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear god, i do love chocolate.

    i'm your newest follower. :) i also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see we will get along just great. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure, tho why we should be guilty I dont know.

    Newwest follower ;)

    My guilty pleasure:
    http://tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-blogger-tag-along_08.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking me out and following. Yay followers - you're giving me a great ego boost today :)! I have an amazing brownie recipe that I should post as thanks!!
    Also, if you have any book suggestions for me, I'd love to hear them. I'll be by your blogs today to check them out too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...