Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ahead of Pace Thoughts





I think the problem I'm having is that I'm a competitive person. Because I this I'm determined to meet my goal of 111 books and naturally I want to meet it as soon as possible. As a result I am reading ahead of pace. I'm expecting to have 14 books read by Feb 1st. I'm curious what my final total at the end of the year will be. 
Normally I never read during the day. Today is an exception since I'm fighting a head cold so I'm spending the day in bed to try and not get sick so I'll survive the rest of the week. I usually read in the evenings and before bed. I do watch TV, but I prefer to curl up with a book. I am a fast reader and that helps too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...