Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting Started

So it's just before the New Year and I'm going to get started early. I figure the 29th is close enough if I'm going to try and squeeze 111 books into 2011. Based on last year it's going to be tough but if I push myself I should be able to do it. I need to average just over 2 books a week, which isn't really that bad. The quick romances and YA should help pad my numbers.

My favorite books to read are Paranormal and Urban Fantasy. I also like general fiction, romance and classics. I'm open to anything and while I have a few books picked out for the new year what I read in the next year will be the choice of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...